Membership Session Pricing
What are the benefits of Little Legends Membership?
- The Little Legends pathway is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Development Matters guidelines.
- Trophies and booklets which recognise progress and achievements.
- A Standing Order monthly payment option is only £21 per month.
What does the little legends programme include?
- One lesson per week.
- A minimum of 45 lessons per year (includes removal of bank holidays and includes 2 weeks personal holidays a year).
- Unlimited access to public Little Legends sessions I.e. if you can’t attend your weekly session you can attend any other session over the week.
What are the advantages of paying by Standing Order?
- More time spent with the children rather than taking cash payments before the session.
- Removes the inconvenience of waiting to pay when coaches are busy.
- Takes away the hassle of remembering online payment date.
Is there a minimum term or am I tied into a contract?
No, the Standing Order forms are set up as a simple payment plan. There are no terms and conditions attached or any hidden admin fees. You do not have to pay for a minimum term. If you leave just let us know and you are free to cancel the standing order.
What about bank holiday refunds?
The little legends programme is continuous and your child’s session may on occasion be due to take place on bank holidays. To take away the inconvenience of bank holiday refunds we have removed all bank holidays from the price in advance. This means that you don’t have to worry about bank holiday refunds regardless of which day your child’s session lands on. The little legends programme runs all year round except for Easter Weekend, August Bank Holiday Weekend and between Christmas and New Year for two weeks, these weeks have also been removed from the price in advance.